10 things I’m good at:
- Problem Solving (some call it Ghetto-rigging)
- Design (i.e. Graphics)
- Making myself available (I’m very self sacrificial)
- Staying up late and still being able to function the next day. (this post is sufficient proof)
- Focusing during crunch time. (for the most part)
- Finding textbooks cheap online.
- Making lists.
10 groups I’m apart of:
- My Church
- Flickr (I love viewing others pictures for inspiration)
- Give me iPod or give me death!
- Geeks ‘R’ Us
- Sleep? What’s Sleep?
- RBBA – Random Book Buyers Anonymous
- Nikon or nothing!
- JDA – Jetta Drivers of America
- AME – Acronym Making Extraordinaire
One of my most favorite things has always been design in general, although I was not blessed with the gift of art. With computers I have found the ability to be able to do graphic design without the aid of a brush. Although, I would consider graphic design an art form. I mean afterall there is an amount of skill and knowledge required. Graphic design ultimately led to my inerest in photography. Photography allows me to bring different kinds of emotion to the table using colors, people, location, light and shadows.
The only real group I’m a part of is my church. I go to Pine Forest Baptist church, we are building our new building on Atascocita Rd. I’m heavily involved in many ministries and programs. My main focus at the moment is all the Multi Media involved in the church. I guess you could say I’m the ‘director’ of that program. I’m also involved in helping with the youth group. Being involved with the youth as a leader is probably one of the most interesting things I’ve volunteered for. I myself was in the youth group just 3 years ago. It is crazy to see the generational difference of only 3 years. I love being a part of an orginization that strives to have an impact in the local community.