Myths and Mortals

Ten Things I am good at:

  1. Reading
  2. Theology
  3. History
  4. Manipulating Google
  5. Giving Things Away
  6. Being Friendly (sometimes)
  7. Sleeping
  8. Mythological Studies
  9. Lying
  10. Retaining Information

Groups that I am a member of:

  1. Christians
  2. Human Beings
  3. Dual Credit Students
  4. English Lovers
  5. People who hate shorts
  6. Members of Kingwood Church of Christ
  7. nerds
  8. Harry Potter fans
  9. People who read fan fictions
  10. Gamers (roleplaying)

I’m very good at retaining facts and information, which has been very useful to me over my life.  It is extremely useful when you are at school, because 90% of classes are remembering facts and phrasing things well. The other 10% is math at which I am very bad, and so I need those skills if I want to pass my classes. I really enjoy it because it makes me look really smart when I don’t actually have to be very clever and people think that I am. This is a skill that has come in a great deal of use to me and the respect that it garners me is ridiculous. It is easier for me to remember things and that delivers me from a lot of work other people do remembering things.

-Micah D.

This entry was posted in General information. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *