1. Does the paper have the correct heading (last name in upper right hand corner)?
2. Is it titled Works Cited?
3. Is the title centered?
4. Do all the entries use hanging indents?
5. Is it alphabetized?
6. Do all entries start with the last name of the author OR the title of the article?
7. Are the article titles in quotation marks?
8. If they have an article in quotation marks, “Article Title,” are all the important words capitalized?
9. Are all uses of Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center in italics?
10. Does each citation end with Print. OR Web. X October 2010. as the last part of the entry? (They don’t need to be bolded. They shouldn’t be bolded. I just wanted to make sure you could see them.)