Always talk to God; never weaken

This quote has really set a precedent for my life. I truly believe that God with always be by your side if you always trust in Him. Life is, and will always be, difficult, and it’s how we deal with these struggles that defines us. Always believe in your personal abilities and entrust yourself to God and you will succeed.

This entry was posted in Writing: Students. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Always talk to God; never weaken

1. claireg9 says:

I love this post. It deals with what I am living right now. You must chose how you deal with each and every situation you are handled.

2. kailadaley1 says:

This is the best advice one could give. Whenever your down, we know who to lean on and who will never forsake us. Our friends come and go but God will ALWAYS be there and help us through anything we need.

3. NolanBryan3 says:

I really like this post. God is with us no matter what, and He will always take care of us. And a lot of people only think he is there at church, or good things, but in the hurricane, God is there. In the tornadoes in Joplin, God is there, even though things seem dark and “God-less” they’re not! God is in control and will do everything and anything for us who believe and LOVE Him.

4. morkee3 says:

I really like how you said, “Life is, and will always be, difficult, and it’s how we deal with these struggles that defines us.” So true. One can really tell the heart of people when they are faced with hard times and have to choose to call on God or handle it themselves. Great thoughts!

5. josday3 says:

I love this a lot because it goes hand in hand with the post I did. It is exactly what I had to do to get to where I am today.

6. Alli Terry 1 says:

That’s so true. It is easy to forget God is with you during struggles and strive: when you lose a job, a friend, or are simply down on your luck.

7. JoeyPrince3 says:

This makes me think of Philippians 4:13. We can defeat all things through Christ because he is the reason we have strength. It is not that God has give us strength to do anything we want to, but that because God is with us nothing can overcome us. Its comforting to know that the creator is with you, no allowing you to be defeated.