Identify the hidden negatives in the following sentences (write what it is) and revise to eliminate them. In some cases, you may need to add information to revise the sentence effectively.
1. In thinking about your role in our group, I remember two occasions where you contributed something.
2. I hope you find the information in this brochure beneficial to you and a valuable reference as you plan your move.
3. This publication is designed to explain how your company can start a recycling program.
4. Thank you for the confidence you have shown in us by ordering one of our products. It will be shipped to you soon.
5. The seminar will help you become a better manager.